Search This Blog

Feb 20, 2009

california 106


california 106, originally uploaded by michelle32720.

Get ready for a Peace Spew folks...
Where to start? First of all, michelle32720 is a Blog Follower...I had that in me 'ead, and then loaded yesterday I saw this pic...went to it...and oh my!

First off...someone took a red something and wrote No War on a rock...that's a sign of Peace. No doubt.

Sometimes, Peace is Hard.

From there the ol' zoeyNoggin took off tho...

Monterey...lots and lots of Monterey Memories! Lots of hours spent in outdated running garb and good shoes, traversing the running paths along the water...listening to "Run 1" and its sisters..."Run 2 - 8 or so"...on a walkman...on cassette...only 9 yrs ago but that's how much stuff has changed! We'd run...and run...I remember some good Paul Simon songs as we zig-zagged around the cement pylon thingees :)

We ran to the point there, where John Denver's ultra-light plane crashed...we put dandelions on the rocks there...tuned into Run 5, one side of All John Denver cuzza his crash...we cried a little...then ran our selves to the Curry Place...name escapes me...had a curry and Beer...cried a little....

So I see this Monterey Rock...No War...and I cry a little :)

Thanks michelle32720! Where the heck is Deland? Who are you? We appreciate the peace...much, much...and the Monterey Memories too...ah...

No comments:

Post a Comment

One Million Peace Signs on YouTube!